Quality is our mission
In order to compete at the highest level in the international market. Unigen steel has made quality its mission. Excellence
has been reached thanks to a series of choices we have made, such as:
- The use of steel purchased from forgers and millers in Italy.
- Compliance with international regulations for the entire production cycle: UNI-EN for Europe, AISI/SEA for the United States and GOST for Russia.
- Quality control is obtained by the use of our ZEISS coordinate measuring machine.
- Trusted partnerships with external companies, entrusted with performing heat processing, plating and grinding operations after the turning and milling has been completed.
Analysis of the steel parts composition
Unigen demonstrates its professionalism when a customer requests a spare part. We identify the DIN, Werkstoff number
* and AIST steel grade of the part. Which allows us to analyze its composition so that we can reproduce the spare part
with the same chemical composition and hardness of the original part.
Mechanical construction for the shipbuilding sector certified by international agencies
Unigen Steel certifies its proof of quality for the navel sector by obtaining international certifications by agencies, such as: Lloyd's register, Tüv, Bureau Veritas, RINA, DNV both for the manufacturing process and the material used.